Sunday, January 24, 2010

2009: Year in Review (Better late than never, right?)

January
  • I started the year off right by taking a quick trip to Disneyland with my mom.

  • I started student teaching.
February
  • I had laryngitis. So exciting.

  • I was nominated by my cooperating teacher to be ASU Poly's Student Teacher of the Year.

March

  • My sweet cousin, Elise, left on her mission.

  • I finished my student teaching evalutaions.

  • I went to Disneyland over Spring Break!

April

  • I finished up my student teaching.

  • I became a certified teacher.

May
  • I graduated college.

  • My students threw me a surprise party. :)

  • I went on a girls (plus Landon) cruise to celebrate graduation.

  • I went to Disney World.

June
  • Another Disneyland trip

  • A quick day trip to Denver

  • I started swimming lessons. I love swimming lessons!

July

  • Did some hiking. :)

  • I broke my toe. Ouch!

  • Went to... (let's all say it together) DISNEYLAND!

  • I saw Wicked for the third time. :)

August

  • Went to Disneyland. Again. :)

  • Was sad about not starting the school year.

September

  • Another trip to Disneyland. :) ( I know, it's a bit excessive)

A day trip to San Diego.

October

  • I turned 23.

  • I lost my flight benefits.

  • I went to Disneyland for my birthday, of course.

  • I FINALLY got a job.

  • My computer crashed and took all my documents with it (which is why this post has been sitting as a draft for 3 weeks. I hate tracking down pictures. :) ).
November
  • I worked a lot.

  • I was sick a lot. (Due to working with so many little kiddos again. :) )

  • Thanksgiving! :)

December

  • Went to Disneyland and bought a new annual pass. :)

  • Had a blast. December was such a busy, crazy month. I love Christmas. :)

  • I had a great New Year's Eve with my family and Morgan's family.

All in all, 2009 was fine. Let's see what 2010 brings! :)

1 comment:

M&L said...

Dang, That was a pretty eventful year! Mine would read...1. I had a baby 2. Everything revolves around her 3. Nothing more to report. Hey! I got 3 whole numbers out of that! J/K I can't wait until I can visit the happiest place on earth again!!