Monday, January 12, 2009

Ok, I know.

I know, I know. I said I'd update a long time ago. I got so far behind that every time I looked at the blog, I thought.... eh... I don't feel like catching up on Christmas, New Years, Eve, Disneyland Trip #10,000,000,000 (Just kidding...maybe), AND student teaching!



So guess what? I'm not updating about all that. I'm only blogging to say, "Hello faithful readers of the universe's second most boring blog? I'm still alive. I'm sorry I've abandoned you for awhile. I will try to be better."



Ok. Fine. I'll tell you a little more. Let's go backwards, shall we? That means we are starting with student teaching.



I started student teaching on January 5th. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! My teacher is amazing.

Stay tuned for more.... I don't have time to finish right now, but I will TRY to get to it later. Sorry ya'll.

No comments: